Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Smile


I did this little doodle a couple of years ago. At the time, I was taking lots of photos and really starting to enjoy photography. This means we have loads of lovely photos from this time, but I must admit it sometimes meant I was so into getting the perfect photo, I forgot to just enjoy the moment. I have started to take a bit more of a chilled attitude to documenting our little ones childhood. I have ditched taking our DSLR out on family trips, and I now take our Sony Cybershot RX100 camera out. It performs really well in automatic mode, so I can just whip it out for some quick shots and get back to making memories. I must admit, whilst I have been at my lowest ebb, showing smiling happy shots on social media felt important, but I try to avoid Facebook now. It shows an unrealistic representation of many people's lives and to be honest I know our kids are cute and I'm having fun, so if people want to see that, come give us a visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment